Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentines Song for You

Since both my babes were born (and even when I was a baby), my Mom has sung this song to us and her Grandkids. My Grandma would sing it as well.

The other night Holden and I were laying in bed (thus why it's video but only sound available -- we're in the dark). Anyway, he started singing it...


I love you, my puchen
My little tiny puchen
I dream of you
The whole night through
My puchen I love you

I don't know what a "puchen" is, or how one would even spell it...perhaps some Russian or Slavic term of endearment? Feel free to shed some light if you know. But it melts my heart every time he sings this song... also, sometimes he replaces Zoë's name or "transformer" for puchen. If he sees his sis and Optimus Prime as equals I am convinced more than ever he adores her.

Happy Valentines from the Mangums.

1 comment:

Shauntel said...

That may be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. :)