Thursday, February 4, 2010

Everyone Wants to Be Me

So what's up with that chick from "Seriously So Blessed" blogstalking me? Don't believe me?

OK, I draw the court's attention to the following evidence:

Exhibit A: Her sudden interest in Infant Pottying.

Exhibit B: Tuesday's post!!!

It's like she reads my posts and then finds fodder for her latest satirical tirade...oh, what's that? She's mocking me?

...Oh, wait, not me "personally" you say, just the blogs like mine?

Oh well. "Hmph"... there's strength in numbers.

***
In other news - Danny's b-day tomorrow. It's birthday (grand) central station at the Mangum casa.

Danny & Little Bits from our trip to Boston last Fall

The Food Diary

Remind me why I'm doing this?

breakfast
carrot apple muffin (yes, oat bran and homemade by my mother, mama suite), a pear, a glass of milk and a slice of cheese

Snax
other 1/2 of holden's muffin from breakfast... is that like you eat fat you are fat... you eat muffins, more muffin topping in your fancy pants?

lunch
I kept forgetting to eat lunch (not good)... so I snacked on a few bits of cheese, some grapes I was feeding Holden, a piece of white cinnamon bread (naughty, naughty) and then finally around 3 o'clock I ate some tomatoes with goat cheese, olive oil and a little S&P. I need to do better tomorrow.

dinner
We've been joining Danny's family for dinner on Thurs. Danny's mom is so sweet to feed us. She tends Holden while I teach yoga from 4:30 - 5:30. So I had one (yes, one...I practiced self restraint) chicken fajita but with the fixin's: tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, guac and salsa. And of course, some chips (maybe 7?) and guacamole before dinner. And some delicious lime cheesecake concoction my sister Cassandra made... just a few bites. I didn;t feel as guilty about this as the cinnamon bread. :)

Late night snack at 10:30 - a clementine (though I was totally craving something starchy and carblicious.)

No comments: