Monday, December 14, 2009

Third Day of Christmas - madness ensues

So our family has this tradition that all the babies get put in a wig from my late Grandma Beth. (Cicely, I want the link the Faye's picture...)

We tried it on Holden.. he was not amused.


Along with Grandma Beth's wig, in Saint George I also discovered my BLUE HAIR from my past life when I wanted to live out an alternate reality in SG as an Indie Riot Grrrrrl. Ahhh, Bikini Kill, Sleater-Kinney and the female revolution... too bad I was working for the man at the time.

But as far as the blue hair goes, I think it looks great on Holden too:



Yeah, he actually didn't enjoy that one either.
So I just put on my punk rocker hair for Danny and let him fantasize he wasn't married to a domesticated Mormon mom that cans applesauce, makes organic baby food and bakes apple pie....

Oi to the World!

6 comments:

Cicely said...

I remember I dyed my hair blue once and David later told me that he didn't care what color it was- as long as I didn't dye it blue ever again.

I think you look great.

Danny said...

Thank you for wearing the blue hair! You're hotter than the rocker chick on DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) (not that I watch that show) -Danny

Spencer Davis said...

Bikini Kill, Sleater-Kinney...aren't you forgetting to add Oblio to that list?

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Good point Darth -

Oblio was raising awareness for women's issues in Southern Utah like no one else.

Especially with our (I mean) "their" much anticipated release of "Fat Girls" and the modern women's break up anthem "dearest x" ...

I must say I haven't heard that kind of raw emotion since Max Hall's press conference.

WIKKY said...

I am diggin the blue! You look hot!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.