Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 Days of Christmas (Christmas Card Letter #1)

On the first day of Christmas...
And so it begins again (remember last year's 12 Days of Christmas.)

Well, I started working on our Christmas cards today -- Danny helped. He's such a saint. And since I am behind deadline on writing the "suite family Christmas letter" (been my job since I was 12), I opted to leave out an official update on our mangum-family cards and give the blog address instead. Which means THIS is where I am going to post OUR MANGUM FAMILY CHRISTMAS LETTER!!!!

But I haven't actually decided what type of letter to write. I tend to be quite loquacious, as you all know, but I love it when I get ones (cards that is) from friends that highlight their families with three to five bullet points for each family member...

So I figured that would be a good start, eh?

So here we go:

danny

  • working at zions bank as a SENIOR credit analyst
  • fun & super helpful daddy
  • looks great in argyle (sweater & socks)
  • studying for the GMAT
  • took his awesome wife to Boston for her birthday because that's the kind of guy he is
holden

  • 10 months old - though and old soul (it's in his eyes)
  • Six teeth, more on the way - but still hardly ever cries
  • Loves his big boy bed (twin mattress on the floor) and will crawl into it for nap and bed time!
  • Rocking the Baby Bjorn potty (we hardly ever clean poopy diapers - huzzah!)
  • Saying goodbye to the bottle - only uses it with water at nighttime
sabrena
  • trying to be all domestic and stuff
  • trying to be a good mommy
  • trying to be a good wife
  • trying, trying, trying...
  • And HALLELUJAH -- Ditching 'the pump' in less than two months!!!!!

3 comments:

WIKKY said...

HOoray for the ditching of the pump. You will be a free woman!!!!
Love those pics, captures everything perfectly!
Awesome!!!!
Hope you guys have the best Christmas!!!!

Cicely said...

Has your face recovered from Holden's Mommy grip?

Those pics are really cute.
Loves.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I told you he squeezes back now...