Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wanna Make a Quick Grand?

So my parents have decided to sell their St. George Condo (sob, sob, sniffle sniffle.)

I absolutely LOVE this place. It's not only been host to Southern Utah's greatest Cinco de Mayo party, but the place where Oblio (the greatest band you've never heard of) practiced, where I learned to play Six Pence None the Richer and Ben Folds Five "Brick" on the piano. This is where my nieces and nephews have vacationed and played, where Holden had his first 'dip' in the pool...it's seen me through good relationships, the not so good relationships and this is where I was living when Danny and I met. I've watched sunsets here, laughed with my family, entertained friends and made memories worth millions...

But apparently, they could be worth a grand to you.

Let me explain:

My parents have a Realtor lined up in Saint George; however, my mom gets the idea and decides she wants to try 'word of mouth' first... and instead of a hefty commision for the Realtor, she thinks, 'why not just give one of our friends a grand if they sell it for us?' So the deal is, tell your friends, family, etc... and if they end up buying it, and you're the reason... she gives you a thousand dollars (and you don't even need to take that realtor's test.) I'm sure there's some fine-print somewhere... you can email her at asuite@mwsbf.com if you want more details.

In the meantime, what you need to know:

A luxury three level ginormous town-home - with spectacular views of Snow Canyon's Red Rock, the Green Valley Hills and the sparkling night lights of the St. George Valley!
Just a few pics to get you excited...





Association dues include:
  • Cable
  • Clubhouse
  • Indoor/outdoor pool
  • Roof
  • Tennis Courts
  • Water
  • Yard Maintenance
  • Exterior Insurance
Offered at $475,000*

Check out more photos at the blog or on facebook.

I'm so sad they're selling this place, but honestly we just don;t make it to S.G. enough for them to underwrite this much vacation space for the entire family...

Please forward this post link -- or the website link www.saintgeorgeserenity.blogspot.com if you know anyone who might be interetsed in the greatest southern utah property in existence. (At least, that's how we feel.)

No comments: