Friday, July 31, 2009

My Guys -OR- Tomorrow's a Big Day!


I love these guys. I took this picture of my boys last week while we were up in Eden on vacation. Danny laid down next to Holden to calm him and see if he could get him to sleep a bit longer than the standard 45 minute nap our little one seems to think is acceptable.

I was cleaning the bathroom, walked out and my heart melted.

Danny and I celebrate 3 years of marriage tomorrow, which coincides with 'little bits' turning six months. (Though he doesn't seem too little to me at 18-plus pounds!)

My best things...

1 comment:

Staci said...

Seriously you need to post more pics of that precious face! That is such a sweet pic! Congrats on 3 yrs and Holden getting older..goes fast. 18 lbs ...Miles weighed that on his 1st birthday :S, but he is crazy weird small.