Thursday, April 30, 2009

What else are you going to read?

So I know it's not like me to post back-to-back days (unless of course I'm workin' the 12-days of Christmas angle). But we've got some contributors for Our Favorite Birth Stories! Huzzah!!!

The first is a friend from work, Staci Martin and her baby Miles. Obviously by her "apres delivery" picture, you can see she's somewhat of a beauty.


The second story comes from a college friend -- my "blessed" days at IWU (Indiana Wesleyan University.) We played volleyball together; and now she's the mother of three and has taken the time to record the birth of her twins: Irey & Cohen.



Hope you enjoy both! And of course I'm extending the invitation for you to join in as a contributor.

1 comment:

katie said...

I love it. I am a sucker for a good birth story. I finally wrote Eliza's a few months ago, but it may need to be edited for length before I submit it for your consideration. Also--yay! I am so excited that you guys are coming to southern CA. I would love to see you! Let me know when you know what your travel plans are! Miss you!