Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Because I didn't post it on FB...


There's a video similar to this on Facebook, but you don't get to see the totally awesome dog ears on Holden's cap. I was so sad when he outgrew the "bear hat." Thank goodness we have this new dog-cap or I would find yet another thing to mourn.

If you click here you can check out additional pics of the little guy...

Also check out my gorgeous friend Becky Wilde, now Benson (I think that's her new name) at her nuptials with more Facebook pics...

For you SLC Mommies-to-Be... Pre-Natal Yoga kicks off tonight at 6pm at the Yoga Cottage. It's my first time teaching a pre-natal class, but I'm super excited. Details at www.ouryogacottage.com.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Sabrena, Holden is just too cute! What a doll. We are soooo happy for you.

dynamike said...

Oh I am in heaven. His doggy hat is heaven. His floppy baby body is heaven. And that smile.... oh my word! heaven.

The Key's said...

How cute is he?? Suite I was SO glad I got to see you last week. You look GREAT and your Holden is just darling! :) I hope things are going great -- I miss you!!

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Suite, Holden is such a beautiful boy. Keep posting more pics- I love it!