Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Celeste and Milo



So Celeste (my younger sister) has been living back in SLC for about a year ( I think.) Danny and I are still in transit between the dowtown pad and moving into the basement apartment below Milo (Cicely's son.) At least we have a bed here.

But it's nice because I get to spend sometime with myu nephew (and Cicely, my other younger sister).

OBLIO may make have to breakout for a reunion tour.... [for those of you not "in the know," OBLIO was the grrrl-riot band Cicely and I formed in the basement of our SG pad back in 2002. Needless to say, there was a lot of x-boyfriend angst that went into our lyrics...

Anyway, Cicely, Danny, Milo and I are headed over to Mama Suites for dessert...

And I know my friends outside of the state of Utah think I should be happy "Mitt" took Michigan... but I am really only routing for him because if Huckabee wins, I'd be tempted to do something drastic.

I'm still shooting for the Dems... whomever it is we pick!!!!

4 comments:

Darth Spencer said...

Watch out Avril. OBLIO is back in town.

Amy Rossi said...

Oh Sabrina. I'm honestly not sure how i happened upon your blog, but I did nonetheless, and for that I am truly happy.

Not sure if you have any idea who I am, but remember back in the good old SHS days, and you dated some random guy named Eric? Ya, well, I'm still his little sister.

And I think your blog is hysterical. But then again, I always thought you were pretty funny too.

Well, anyways, I hope I haven't creeped you out by letting you know that I found your blog.

I hope all is going well for you. Sounds like it is, from reading some of your past posts.

Good to hear your getting back into Eagle territory.

Anyways. . . check my blog out of you'd like. It's rossifam.blogspot.com And my other blog is naptimenostalgia.blogspot.com

Hope you don't mind if I check in on ya now and again. Keep up the good work!

Amy

aimee heff said...

Sabrina,
Now Aimee White Heffernan is stalking you too. I saw your comment on Amy's blog and now you got both of us!

I hope you and Danny are doing well. It will be fun to keep up on you through the blog world.

Here's mine: aimeeheffernan.blogspot.com.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,